4/25/08

about me.

People told me that my 25th year was going to be a big year in my life, but I think it's going to be my 26th. I'm generally a happy person. I like to watch and look, whether it be at people, places or things. I don't have cable because if I did, I wouldn't get anything done. I love to travel and want to see the world. My head is a constant jukebox, which sometimes is awesome, and sometimes sucks. I'm really good at organizing and I think someday I might make a good manager, but I have a few creative bones in my body, as well. I'm loyal to a fault, which bothers some people. I am shy and quiet, which some people take as being aloof. I always walk behind people, and I have no idea why. I am soooo not a critic. I have a great memory, but I forget little stuff like the name of that song, or book, or bottle of wine that I really loved. I am generally confident, but sometimes I'll get insecure and complain (even though I have no right to, because I'm a lucky girl). I'm frugal enough to be able to afford a bit of luxury. I'm a night owl and hate getting up early. Plus, I love sleeping. And animals. And nature. And wine. And chips and salsa and boys with foreign accents and learning and dancing and laughing and and and and... so much more.

No comments: